VAN CAMP RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservation Deposit: A 50% deposit is required at time of booking. The receipt of this deposit does imply acceptance by Van Camp of the booking. When the booking has been confirmed by Van Camp and the deposit accepted, you will be notified by email of confirmation of your reservation. The reservation deposit is non-refundable without a 21-day notice.
- Payments: Payment of all rental charges and service fees are due upon PICK UP of the vehicle. This must be paid in Canadian Dollars, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card, gold or silver. No personal checks or cryptocurrencies can be accepted.THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF TIME CHARGES FOR LATE PICKUP OR EARLY RETURN.
- Cancellation Policy: The 50% reservation deposit is non-refundable if less than 21-days notice is given. This deposit is fully transferable and can be used within 1 year of the originally scheduled starting date. A refund will be issued minus 50% if advance payment was made for the entire stay. No refunds are given for late pickup or early return.
- Security Deposit For Rentals: There is no direct deposit required. We do place a hold on the required credit card at pickup time to secure for any damages or extra charges.
- Driving License/Driving Age: All drivers must possess a driver license valid for the entire rental period and a current credit card. An international driver license is recommended for foreign tourists. Minimum renting age is 19. Only drivers listed on the contract are allowed to drive. All drivers and their driver’s licenses must be present at the time of vehicle pick up.
- Vehicle Pickup and Return: Vehicles are available for pick up from 1 PM to 5 PM and return 7 am -11 am, 7 days a week Vehicles may be picked up only by the person named on the reservation. After hours pick-up and drop-off may be available and must be arranged in advance. We offer airport pick-up and drop-off. You will need to arrange this pick-up service at least 4 weeks in advance and it is subject to availability service fees apply. Vehicle must be returned clean and free of garbage to avoid additional service fees. All vehicles are rented with a full tank of gas and must be returned full to avoid a $160 dollar refusing charge. Late Charges will apply at double the daily rate on all rentals.
- Travel Restricted Areas: Driving is only allowed within Canada. Driving on unpaved, dirt roads and “off road” areas is not allowed. Renter is liable for all damages to vehicle, tires, towing charges and other expenses as a result of a breakdown associated with operating in these areas.
- Restrictions: Smoking is not allowed inside the vehicles. Evidence of smoking is subject to a minimum $250 cleaning charge. Towing of anything is prohibited at all times. Any repairs require pre-authorization. One pet is allowed but cleaning and/or damage charges will apply when required.
- 9.Insurance: You’re insured up to $3 000 000 liability and it is included in your rental with Van Camp. A deductible will apply additionally to the damage deposit if the vehicle is involved in an insurance claim
DRIVING A MOTOR VEHICLE AND ENGAGING OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES CAN BE HAZARDOUS AND CAN RESULT IN LOSS, DAMAGE OR STOLEN OF PERSONAL PROPERTY, PERMANENT DISABILITY OR LOSS OF LIFE. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ABSOLVE VAN ISLE VAN CAMP INC AND ALL ITS AFFILIATES IN LOSS, DAMAGE OR STOLEN OF PERSONAL PROPERTY OF ANY PAIN, INJURIES OR LOSS OF LIFE SUFFERED DURING THE DATES OF THIS CONTRACT HOWEVER CAUSED. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE